Question

anul warts

hi there doc
I wrote to you last night about my anul wart problem and are stil
waiting I have anul warths and hand it removed a year ago via Lasersurgery but the DR didn`t gaveme any medication or anything please help cayse I feel helpless.

The treatment for anul warts are freezing or laser surgery. There is no oral medication that can be used to prevent recurrence. If it is painful, you can use Anusol cream (applied to the area). Consult your doctor in a month's time to ensure that the warts have been treated sufficiently.