Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2009/12/11

Anul sex..

My BF wants to do it.I feel very uncomfrtable even with one finger,will it get better with time?

Secondly,he says that my vagina is too big " of late"  hence he wants to do it anuly.To my knowledge the vagina is elastic and therefore he cannot say that it feels bigger.This embarrases me as he sometimes asks me if I' m cheating on him.HELL NO!

I'm a little confused; it sounds as if from your perspective vaginal penetration is uncomfortable, yet your b/f is describing what sounds like relative ease to penetrate... You are right that the vagina is elastic and it cannot 'stretch out of shape' very easily - and certainly not just through penetrative intecourse! (several vaginal deliveries CAN impact, but even then exercising the pelvic floor muscles can correct this). In the same way, if those muscles are too tense, you may feel discomfort on penetration. You may need to learn to relax those muscles to make penetration more comfortable (make sure your inside thigh muscles don't tense up, push down on your pelvic floor muscles as though you are trying to push something out - like rushing a week or pushing a tampon out).

As for the anal sex...it's up to you whether or not you want to try this. In defense of not having a 'too tight vagina' - it sounds as if your b/f is used to high levels of friction in order to reach his orgasm; he needs to readjust to a gentler (but still firm) grip of a lubricated vagina and he can still experience significant pleasure.

5
Posted by: Mrs Khan | 2009/12/12

Anal sex is really great, if done correctly and slowly.
I had pain first time, but now its amazing.

Reply to Mrs Khan
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/12

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Backdoor | 2009/12/11

Anal is really great BUT it HAS to suit both parties as it is so personal and so intimate. As a matter of interest, it does get " better"  in the sense that is not painful IF you relax, use lots of lube, take it slowly and easy. The insertion of a finger and then two and then perhaps three stretches the muscle gently to accomodate something thicker. Its a natural reaction to tighten up when an object (finger) is inserted, but if you relax it will easily be accomodated. But hey, if you don' t fancy it don' t go there and tell your boyfriend to leave it at that.

Reply to Backdoor
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/12/11

Hi wonder

Ask him if he are willing to have a cucumber up his ass.

I wiil also say if you are not happy with it don' t do it. I agree maybe his willy is just way to small.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: XXX | 2009/12/11

It sounds like his weeny is too small ........don' t go the anal route if you don' t feel comfortable with it....

Reply to XXX