Question
Posted by: Devon | 2009-06-02

Antioxidents

Hi, I dont know alot about anti ageing but I am really interested in this field. I am ware of the importance of antioxidants in prefenting damage to cells and thus reducing the amount of times a cell needs to repair or split (I think).

I drink Dynamisan multivitamin (1 per day) because it states it contains a powerful antioxidant. Is this good enough? I eat a lot of bread, hamburgers and pizza as I live in a commune. What advice could you give regarding my diet and supplements I take.

Should I take more antioxidants?

What are your thoughts on the article about IPS and could this add to life expectancy especially how it is delivered to cells.

health24.com/news/Genetics/1-916,51029.asp

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Devon, thank you for the question.

My advice is to consider changing your eating habits, not only for the health of your skin, but also for overall health of your body. Eating simple and nutritious foods prepared at home and low in fat is definitely something to consider. I would also include fruit and vegetables as part of these meals and as in between snacks. More information on a good nutritional eating plan can be obtained from the health24.com webpage. This type of eating will ensure that you get all the necessary nutrition for your body including anti-oxidants. I believe that the use of stem cells and other similar applications (such as IPS) will definitely be seen in the future. However, until the research is 100% clear in its application and safety with human use, it should not be considered as a definitive answer to our bodies ailments.

1
Posted by: Devon | 2009-06-03

Thank you for your reply.

The June Issue of FHM has a diet section on page 51-56 which intend to follow as closely as I can.

I cant stand the taste of fish, is there any thing I can use to replace fish?

Reply to Devon