Posted by: Amy | 2010-12-14

Antidepressants &  Sex

Hi, I’ m on antidepressants (Cilift) for 4 month now. I struggle te reach an orgasm (I used to have multiple orgasms) and if I do, it takes very long! Is there any medication my doctor can prescribe me or natural solutions I can use? I’ m very ashamed of it and it interfere badly with my sex life! I tried to stopped with the antidepressants, but I realized that’ s was a big mistake. I first want to found out if there is something I can use before I go to my doctor! To ashamed to ask!

Since you have a change in your sexlife it would be appropriate to change to another antidepressant like Luvox which is sex neutral

Posted by: Adidas | 2010-12-18

My wife has been on Cilift for many years.She also has trouble reaching orgasms,we finally started using a vibrator.After her first orgasm she them reaches climax afew times more after penetration.
Why dont you give it a try!!!!!

Reply to Adidas
Posted by: olla | 2010-12-14

One thing is for sure, sex and antidepressants dont mix well, seems the chemicals antidepressants hit in the brain are linked to sex.

Reply to olla