Question
Posted by: naked nun | 2008/07/25

anticipation/trepidation over CHANGE

Only 21 days to go before the BIG MOVE....my new home is of yet without content! ( -) CS maybe you can help here? i just read you called yourself the great content provider heheh)

I' m extremely excited, but also VERRRRy nervous, can' t sleep, can' t eat, can' t concentrate on anything! Constantly feeling overwhelmed by the smallest decision - my life feels as if it' s spinning out of control. Is this a normal thing to go through or should I be worried? I' m hoping it will soon pass by itself, as soon as I settle down in my new home, and get used to a BRAND NEW routine and LIFE....

thank you!

Naked Nun

Some advice on content provision, NN --- fill it with --- love. And confidnce. Don't be worried, major life changes are stresful, in a nice and not so nice way, for all of us. It will pass when you settle down again. let us know how well it goes