Posted by: Skank | 2009-06-22

I have an alcohol problem. I need help. How do i get treated with antibooze? Do i have to go to re-hab or can my GP recomend the treatment? please advise

Dear Skank
Your GP will be able to help you. Best would be to also attend some program or book into a rehab centre if you can afford it, while on the antabuse - one needs the support and guidance. See or google alcohol rehab in South Africa.
Good luck with your efforts and let me know how you are doing?

Posted by: Bozo | 2009-06-22

This was my drinking habits for the past 20 yerars.
I drank st least 5 days a week. Everytime a half a bottle or more brandy and coke.This went on for more than 20 years , as a result a have develope a High blood pressure problem.

About a month ago I woke up one morning and decided no more. Since that day I have not had one drink , I started running and is realy feeling well. There is a different life out there without booze .

Reply to Bozo