Posted by: Steph | 2012-12-10

Antibiotics(Ranmoxy) and yasmin

I have been on Yasmin for the past 3 years now. I have a bit of an infection, and my doctor has just prescribed me antibiotics called ''RANMOXY'' to take 3 times a day, for the next 7 days.

I am currently on my period, and on the 3rd placebo pill of my pack today. I know that antibiotics reduce the efficacy of the pill, and would just like to know how long it will be until the pill is effective again?

Many thanks.

You should use extra precautions for the duration o9f the antibiotic and two weeks after.

I went to the doctor cause he took out my teeth last week thursday but it was paining then I went back yesterday and he said I have an infection on my Gum and he recommended the ranmoxy and metazol will that help with the gum infection

Posted by: Mbizo | 2014-10-14

Ive jst strted takng those pills yestrday nd m prgnant so i want to knw if ma unborn child is safe

Reply to Mbizo

using te pills and tey making my body sour, shaking even thing of stoping plese help any info 0726274192

Hi Doctor I use ranmoxy capsules it will help? i sleep an unprotected sex with a person who is HIV Positive does this capsules help to clean up Thank You

Posted by: Queen | 2012-12-18

Hi there,

I also use Yasmin and I have also been on antibiotics recently.

You have to wait 7 days. Example, I took my last antibiotic on Monday, then I am protected the next Tuesday. If you are on the white pills and you finish your antibiotic, wait until you have taken 7 active pills.

Hope it helps!

Reply to Queen