Question

Antibiotics during pregnancy

I am four months pregnant and this is my fourth time being treated with antibiotics for UTI, thrush and now thrush for the second time. The antibiotcs havent caused any harm before but im just worried that the continous use of these antibiotic could cause harm to my little girl...Its a girl!!!!!

The Gynae said all will be ok but infections need to be treated as infection could cause harm to the baby. Please help me should I be concerned because I have taken so many antibiotics?

Many antibiotics are safe in pregnancy and it does not matter how often you use them.

1