Posted by: Marvin | 2013-02-15

Antibiotics and Unprotected Sex

My wife had a Vaginal Thrush that we notice later, it was caused by Oral Contraception according to the doctor and she is now on IUD. We are both healthy and free from any form of STI''''s. She finished her treatment for the Thrush and mine was longer by 8 x 2 capsules (Cyclidol) daily which i still take. We had unprotected sex in the past two days and she now has developed a fever. Is this an effect of Cyclidol on my system ? We Were never warned to absatin from sex though we waited till her tratment (Vaginal Cream and antibiotics) was completed. I just want to know as to what is the effects of me taking Cyclidol and engaging in unprotected sex ?

Thanks for your response and comments.

This would not have caused a fever in your wife. She should see her GP to see what the problem is.