Question

Antibiotics and Morning After Pill

I''ve been on 3 types of antibiotics for the past 3 weeks . The last antibiotic that the doc prescribed is Sandoz Levofloxacin. i''m also on Mypaid Forte pain pills. the thing is I had unprotected sex on Sunday night. I have not been on any birth control since 4 years ago. I took Norlevo morning after pill yesterday. I also had diahrea before and after taking Norlevo. So i was wondering if the antibiotics and diahrea maybe reduced the effectiveness of the pill. Should i get something else. I''m completing the antibiotics today so i was thinking of going on the pill again.

You can certainly start the Pill again. Antibiotics should not interfere with the Norlevo as it does with the daily Pill but check a pregnancy test if your period does not start when expected.

1