Question
Posted by: Wayne | 2012-06-16

Antibiotics &  training

Is it safe to train e.g gym or mountain biking while you are on a course of antibiotics?

Wayne

It is not safe to exercise while suffering from infection, especially if there is a viral infection present. You can suffer from myocarditis, which can lead to severe heart failure.

1
Posted by: Kutilanak | 2012-07-05

Rain, I can''t speak to the incidence of whipoong cough, but according to CDC the incidence of tuberculosis declined in the U.S. and in California through 2008. 60% of new cases were among foreign-born patients with the most cases among those born in Mexico and the highest incidence among Asian-born immigrants. Personally I have questions about all of that because many of my Asian-born sailors had received BCG immunizations as children which results in a positive test for TB exposure.Robert, I personally think we blew it when the Administration didn''t press for a public insurance option this time. We missed the best opportunity we''re likely to have for awhile to eliminate the 15-20% of premiums going to commercial insurance plans for administration. I think you''re right though  if we already had decent insurance we didn''t get much from the new programs.

Reply to Kutilanak