Question
Posted by: tasha | 2009/12/20

antiacid

hi  i have this acidity problem since last three years because i had taken lots of pain killer for my back.so some mild antiacid dont work for me i keep taking omaize or takepron just one tab when required. i want to know is it harmful to take this med as and when required?sometime the acid is so much that it is difficult to swallow. please advice me

Tasha

You have serious acid reflux and you will have to consult a doctor for a gastroscopy and appropriate medication and even a operation if needed. To self medicate will not resolve your problem and it can become serious.