Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2008/09/16

Anti Wrinckle treatment 30 year old

I would like to know how to treat the few lines and wrinckles around my eye area and if I can prevent them all together.

I am not using anything for wrinckles

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Samantha, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my answer.

Your best approach to this area is to consider Botox. This will not only soften the lines presently there but also help to prevent them from gwetting deeper and help to prevent new wrinkles appearing. Please remember to use a good SPF and furthermore I would consider using a topical product that contains anti-oxidants (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Idebenone) and glycolic acid.