Question
Posted by: melissa | 2009/08/04

anti stress pills

hi there

I was wondering if there was a solution to stress related hair loss. i work in a extremely stressful work place and it doesn' t seem likely i will be going anywhere else soon. I generally do not handle all types of stress well in work and home. .

My hair is falling and i was hoping there was a pill for me to take to destress enough not to make my hair fall out anymore?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Melissa

There are some products available over-the-counter. These include Calmettes and Biral. Whether it will be enough to keep your hair from falling out, I'm not sure...