Question
Posted by: Pinky | 2008-12-10

Anti natal depression

doc please help. i am just not the same after the birth of my baby. i was always full of life up and going a real go getter. i' ve been suffering with depression during my pregnancy and after. my baby are turning 2 in January but i am still not the same. i don' t have any energy anymore. i am not as organised as i was and to be honest i can' t remeber the last time that i laught or was happy. i am just totally unhappy. nothing seems beautifull to me anymore and there' s nothing that makes me happy. i feel resentment towards alot of things in my past that i thought i delt with but now it keeps on comming up in my mind.where do i begin to patch my life up again?

You could indeed be suffering from PND. It would be wise to see a good local psychiatrist, or at least a good GP, for assessment and treatment advice based on that. Fortunately, ikt usually responds really well to treatment, and you should be able to regain your old energy and happiness levels before long