Posted by: Alan | 2009-03-23

Anti Inflammatory Cataflam D

Please advise why some pharmacists require a doctors script for Cataflam (Schedule 3), and other pharmacists will dispense it over the counter without script.

Expert ImagePharmacist

The scheduling status of Cataflam D actually depends on the indication it is used for - Some pharmacists may not be aware that it is a schedule 2 medication (and thus available over the counter on the discretion of the pharmacist) when indicated for emergency treatment of acute gout attacks & post-traumatic conditions

Where can I buy Cataflam D in Los angeles. I have a prescription. GB.

Posted by: Alan | 2009-03-24

Thanks for the reply. The Catalam D is a Schedule 3 drug not S2, and some pharamacists will dispense it without a script, and some will not. What is legislation regarding S3 drugs like Cataflam D?

Reply to Alan