Question
Posted by: petro bosch | 2011/10/11

anti depressants/sleeping tabs

Since my husband died 7 yrs ago I have been on Adco Zolphiden and Adco Talomil.I cannot sleep without the sleeping tabs and feel as though Im going to faint when I dont take Talomil for 2 days.My weight has increased so much that I feel even more depressed.
I want to stop taking these pills and try living a normal life.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Adco-Zolpidem is the generic of a well-known sleeping tablet that unforunately has most of the addictive properties of all the other sleeping tablets of the benzodiapezine class. It is therefore the utmost importance that you wean yourself off these tablets, rather than stop them precipitiously, as this needs to be done under a doctor's supervision and preferably in a inpatient treatment setting. The same holds true for the antidepressant as that should also be done under supervision of a doctor.

1
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/10/28

Reply to Addictions expert