Question

Anti-depressants vs Menopause

I am hot most of the time, day and night and sometimes I get hot &  cold and then hot again. what is that, how do I know when I am in the menopausal phase? I am only 43 years old, but was on cilift for a year and changed to wellbutrin, will be another year in 2 months time. Is it because of the anti-depressants that I am getting so hot, is this menopause. If it is, how do I cope with it? Please advise, I used to get cold very quickly, now I am sleeping without nighties and only under a sheet.Thanks alot doc.

The easiest way to check if ir is menopause is to to have a blood hormone test.

1