Anti-depressants in pregnancy

i am on 10mg trepeline and fluoxetine for depression. Can I continue taking these drugs if I fall pregant? Is it safe?

This sort of questio doesn't have an easy and immediate yes or no answer. It depends on the nature of your depression, and other factors. 10 mg of trepiline is too low to be seriously used to treat Depression ; Fluoxetine is an effective antidepressant, though you don't mention what dose you are taking. This sounds like a prescription from a GP, and it would be worthwhile aranging to see a specialist psychiatrist for a full assessment of the extent and nature of your depression, and the best way of treating it, IF you need continuing medication for it, if you wish to become pregnant
Basically, one has to balance the risks to the pregnancy of being on specific doses of specific drugs ( sometimes very little risk, sometimes more sigbnificant ) against the risk of a further relapse of untreated depression, which is also undesirable from the point of view of the pregnany