Posted by: Larry | 2012-06-25

Anti Depressants &  Side Effects

About 1.5 years ago I went on Lorien as I was struggling to cope with that period in my life. I was on for about 4 months and during that time I experience the following:
-loss of libido
-inability to hold an erection
-difficult to reach orgasm (though I don''t have any complaints about this. When I could maintain an erection, the sex was long and great.)
-Very bad acne on neck, chest and shoulders.
-Loss of mass (both fat and some muscle)

I am currently going through an even more difficult time in my life now and I really could use some help. I have recently come out of a serious relationship, lost all of my friends (long story short they were not good friends), I am making a career change and I am trying to lose the weight that I have put on during this depression.

I do " body building"  and do not want to go on Lorien only to lose all the hard earned muscle I have put on. It also took me almost 6 months to get rid of the acne from the Lorien and I really don''t want to get that again. It just added to the stress. I also don''t want to have libido and erection problems as that took a few months to get back to normal as well.

Is there an anti depressant that will not bring on those sort of side effects?

You can consult a doctor for an examination and a script for a product like Cilift, which should not have these side effects. Delayed ejaculation is unfortunately a common side effect of most antidepressants.