Question
Posted by: Jacky | 2009/12/07

Anti-depressants

Hi been on anti depressants for a few years now, got weened off about 3 months ago. Finding myself very emotional and depressed. Is there any natural medicine i can take? as i dont want to be dependent on the anti depressants.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Jacky, many people do take anti-depressants for basically all their lives. If it improves your quality of live, there is no reason to be without it. This is a decision you need to make yourself.

There are some OTC options - ST Johns Wort being one of them - that may help.

Otherwise I'd suggest asking your doctor to re-implement treatment.

All the best

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009/12/08

All the best

Reply to pharmacist