Question
Posted by: Dr Manhatten | 2009/04/14

anti depressants

Good day

I recently enquired today about your 1st time consultation fee , the reason for my enquiry is this:
Myself and my wife would like to speak to somebody with regards to the side effects of anti depressants on her sex drive and overall sexual function as a women
She has been on these tabs for a number of years now and we are struggling as a couple to reach a satisfying and exciting sexual relationship as I believe we both deserve

Can you assist

please phone our helpline at 0860 100 262, the operator will provide you with several referrals and / or consultation fees.