Posted by: ):- | 2009-02-05

Anti Depressants

I take 2 Cilift tabs every morning and have been for the past year, i have had depression for the last 8yrs, i feel like that not doing anythng for me anymore. I am depressed all the time, i have suicidal thoughts on a daily basis, i cry all the time. Do i perhaps need to change my anti depressant?

It may well be wise to change antidepressants, and perhaps also to add CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) to the mix as well. You should see your psychiatrist again fro a re-assessment and a discussion of these treatment options, as you are likely to be better suited to revised treatment, and should not need to remain so unhappy.

Posted by: sonskyn | 2009-02-05

yes change it go see your doctor and tell him about It I also when throught a period were my medication didnt work and that after 10 yrs

Reply to sonskyn