Posted by: Adele | 2009-01-31

I am on Aropax anti-depressant for the last 3 years and I am 6 weeks pregnant with my second child.
I would like to know
the safety of this drug during pregnancy, the general info of this drug states should not be used ' unless the potential benefit outweights the possible risk." 
I can' t see myself stop using this drug - it gave me a quality of life again and I want to enjoy my pregnacy but I do not want to harm my unborn child.
What can I do?
Kind Regards

It is not the best SSRI to use in pregnancy and certainly should not be used when breastfeeding. You could change to a similar antidepressant, such as Prozac or Cipramil.

Posted by: tanya | 2009-02-02

adel, ek is ook op antidepresante, en efexor kan jy ook op wees.

Reply to tanya