Question
Posted by: Elrina | 2012/12/10

Anti-Depressant and Duromine

Can I use Duromine with Anti-Depressants,(Wellbutran 300mg and Valdocane 25mg?
I am desperate to loose weight

NO. mixing drugs like this is rarely if ever a good idea. Already you're on an unusual combination of antidepressants ( I hope this is being prescribed by a proper specialist psychiatrist and not a GP, who should not be using such unusual mixtures. Sort out the depression, if it has been properly diagnosed, and your weight may start to come under control. If not, get proper advise on weight control AFTER the depression has been cleared, and aim at diet and exercise rather than Duromine, which is often not a useful idea.