Question
Posted by: Jane | 2011-08-29

Anti-depressant

Hi, Doc

Since last year october, things changed drastically in my life which led me from being stressed to being depressed, twice i saw a doctor as the whole experience negatively affected my health (physically), and was given adco alzam. a few months ago I broke up with my boyfriend, and i feel so down and depressed most of the time, is there any herbal anti-depressent i can get over the counter or any stress relieving meds i can get, before i can consider seeing a doctor, i don''t want to something that will make me dependent on them.
thank you

Jane

There are herbal medicine that you can get over the counter and your pharmacist or a health specialist (at health shops) will be able to provide you with the best advice. Try this type of treatment but if it is not successful, you can ask your doctor for an antidepressant like Cilift which really works well. A product like Alzam should be used cautiously, as dependency can become a problem at a later stage.