Posted by: tanya | 2011-04-04

anti depressant

hi, i was first on cylift 150mg, moved on to ilovex 75mg because I picked up so much weight. I have now been prescribed venlafaxine 75mg because i have major headaches and also ilovex no longer is available in 75mg - the supplier has been out of stock for 3 months. I read that I have to be cautious of what I eat on venlafaxine. Am I not allowed to consume any alcohol at all? I read that I cannot eat cheese, drink red wine, soya source. Is there perhaps a more detailed list I can use as a guide? Appreciate your assistance and time.

It is not recommended to use alcohol when taking Venlafaxine. Unfortunately, I am not aware that you should avoid certain foods when taking this drug. Please refer to the following link for detailed information on this drug: