Question
Posted by: Ansie | 2010-02-24

Anti Constipation green tea

Hi doc, I suffer from constipation (going maybe once a week) and I do not want to use laxatives. I do eat veggies and fruit but still suffer from this problem. I got this product, anti constipation green tea, from the supermarket. Is this a healthy option? I''ve been using it for the past three days and now I can go at least once a day. For how long can I keep using it, can it be part of a lifestyle? Thanks doc

Hallo Ansie
Please let me know what the ingredients are? Totally safe products are Fybogel orange and Lactulose (Duphalac)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-24

Hallo Ansie

Reply to cyberdoc