Question
Posted by: jean | 2010/06/07

Anti booze

Need help I have a serious binge drinking problem and would like to know more about anti-booze medication, as well as the implant. I want to start using zyaban as i would really like to stop smoking too, i know with zyaban one cannot drink on it, but i don''t have the will power to do this on my own. please advise.

Hallo Jean
Antabuse is a medication that makes you violently ill when you use alcohol while taking it. This prevents you from using alcohol. You need a prescription for the medication or your doctor can give you the implant.
See http://alcoholism.about.com/od/meds/a/antabuse.htm
You should not use antabuse and zyban at the same time due to risk of psychosis.

3
Posted by: Sharon | 2010/08/12

Hi - I need details of a Dr that will do the implant in PE?thanks

Reply to Sharon
Posted by: Rolene | 2010/06/21

Can u help me to get a doctor in Pretoria so do this Antabuse implant

Reply to Rolene
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/07

Hallo Jean