Question
Posted by: amy | 2008/06/30

anti-biotics didint know pregnant

I was treated by my gynae for an infection with flaxyl, doxicilin, and cypro-hexal. Stopped taking the meds after three days when I developed a rash. Recently discovered I am pregnant, would have been about two weeks when on the anti-biotics.

Could these meds have harmed the baby

Thanx

If you mean that you took the pills two weeks after your last period, then there would be no effect on the baby. If you mean that you took the pills 6 weeks after your last period, then these pills do have a chance of affecting the baby and you should discuss it with your gynaecologist.