Posted by: molly | 2009-01-09

anti-biotics and nur-lasterate injection

Hi madam

I just want to know i went for my first injection last year november and on the 6th jan 2009 and the last couple of weeks i had a bad odore and my doc said i had a bacterial infection and he gave me anti- biotics namely: amoxil, folic acid,semous sulphate and flagyl. So what i want to know is will these affect my contraceptive in anyway and will i still be protected from pregnancy.and if it does affect the contraceptive how soon can my partner and I sleep together with out a condom.
Thank you very much your advise will help allot.

Dear Molly

Thank you for visiting

I confirm that the anti-biotics will not have any effect on your contraceptive.

Posted by: molly | 2009-01-12

Thank you very much I was a bit worried at first but you cleared all the worries.

Thank you.

Reply to molly
Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-01-09

If you go for your injection on time your safe, antibiotics dont interfer with the injection only the pill.

Reply to Kasandra