Posted by: Jo | 2009-02-18

Anti bacterial wash and body mositurizer

I was recommended a wash and mosturisers called Hydra Loufer and Maximum Moisture Danne products by a the International Skin Institue for my body as i have slight ingrown hairs on my arms and back. These products are really expensive and i was hoping ou could recommend cheaper alternatives that i could use. I have dry skin and this tends to clog the pores on my back and upper arm cause little bumps and pimples.... i have been for treatments as well atthe Skin Institute and the prdocust seems to help but are rather expensive.

Dear Jo
You can use exfoliating liquid soap you can buy at Pick and Pay (I think Lux makes one) to get rid of the dead skin cells and you can use UEA or aqueous cream as moisturizer (you'll find at the baby products)