Question
Posted by: DIVA | 2009/02/20

ANTI AGING CREAM

i AM 25 YEARS OLD AND WANT TO START USING THE ANEW RANGE FROM AVON. PROBLEM IS IT IS QUITE EXPENSIVE AND AM WORRIED THAT SHOULD I NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT AT ANY STAGE...WILL NOT USING IT AHVE A CONTRA AFFECT ON MY SKIN. WILL I IT START SAGGING OR AGING FASTER ?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Diva, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my answer but I was in Johannesburg training doctors and only arrived in Cape Town last night.

I am not sure if I understand the question 100% but if you should stop using the range it will not make you age faster.

6
Posted by: thandi | 2009/02/27

please help with my age im 48yrs old but im look like im 65yrs old
help me

Reply to thandi
Posted by: THANDI | 2009/02/27

help me

Reply to THANDI
Posted by: mel | 2009/02/24

I agree. Use nivea, Its great.

Reply to mel
Posted by: Sharon | 2009/02/24

Nivea Q10 works wonders for me and i will never use anything else. Avon is a waste off money

Reply to Sharon
Posted by: C | 2009/02/24

Nivea Q10 also does not work. Does any ani-aging cream really work? I use Avon' s Anew products and it is definitely not worse than the rest. If you have bad genes, no cream can rescue you!

Reply to C
Posted by: sharon | 2009/02/21

Avons creams does not work. Try nivea Q10

Reply to sharon