Question
Posted by: Kate | 2011/03/02

Anti-Ageing Moisturising Range

Hi Doc!

What product would you recomment for a 28 yr old.
Would like to prepare for those wrinkles.
Right now all I''m using is aqueous cream body and face as I prefer the no smells etc.

I was thinking Oil Of Olay anti ageing range?
Please advise on a range that would be good.
Also should I be using a seperate cream for around the eyes too or can I use the same moisturiser for my whole face?

Or anyone else that can direct me?
What are you using that you think works?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Kate, thank you for the question.

I am a firm believer in using ingredients that have shown to benefit the skin such as alphahydroxy and polyhydroxy acids, vitamin C, vitamin A or its derivatives, and the anti-oxidant idebenone (Prevage MD). Following this my advice would be to look at NeoStrata (doctor dispensed only), Environ, Nimue, IS Clinical, etc. but there is nothing wrong with using Oil of Olay. Your most important topical product is a good SPF (50 or higher) that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide.

2
Posted by: matty | 2011/03/13

isnt it that alphahydroxy makes you light and in the long run will give you dark patches?

Reply to matty
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/03/06

Hi Kate, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert