Question
Posted by: cindy | 2010/04/21

anti-ageing ingredients

Goodmorning. In your opinion - waht are the best anti-ageing ingredients? Thank you

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Cindy, thank you for the question.

I presume that you mean topical ingredients that can help in reducing the onset of wrinkles, pigmentation, pores, and texture irregularities.
Your first and most important ingredient is a good SPF (50 or higher) applied several times daily that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide.

I am a firm believer in alphahydroxy (in particular glycolic acid) and polyhydroxy acids (Gluconolactone and Lactobionic acid) that are contained within one’s moisturizer.

Anti-oxidants such as vitamin A (or its derivatives: retinal palmitate & acetate), vitamin E and vitamin K or idebenone (Prevage MD) should also be considered and topical vitamin C as it plays a vital role in stopping the production of pigmentation.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/04/25

Hi Cindy, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert