Question
Posted by: Concerned Mom | 2009/08/04

Antenatal Profile PLEASE HELP

I have to go for an Antenatal profile-Which blood tests are a must and how much do they cost as my savings on my medical aid is finished but I need to have these tests done.

I hope that Been there has helped.

6
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/06/08

Hi what is NT scan & double mark test how much cost they have

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/06/08

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/06/08

Hi , my doctor prescribes an antenatal profile test .what is the need for doing such a test .how much cost they have.when they taken at the time of pregnancy.please reply `

Posted by: Concerned Mom | 2009/08/05

Hi Been There

Thank you so much for your help.I will defiantly be getting it done this weekend.
Have a great day :o)

Reply to Concerned Mom
Posted by: Been there | 2009/08/05

It' s a slew of tests - usually comes to around R800. They check your blood type, RH, STD' s, STI' s etc.

Most medical aids should fully cover it - it shouldn' t come out of your savings. Just give them a call to confirm. You need to have this done to get the best antenatal care. Just do it.

Reply to Been there | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/06/08

thank you i will t6ake the test soon