Question
Posted by: Tanja | 2012/10/01

Antagolin

Hi, i know antagolin helps with weight loss is insulin resistance, but would it also help for an underactive thyroid?

Dear Tanja
An underactive thyroid results in too little thyroid hormone which suppressed your metabolism and can lead to weight gain and inability to lose weight. Antagolin and all other products that affect insulin and blood sugar levels will not affect your thyroid. Lack of thyroid hormone requires thyroid replacement therapy with one of the pharmaceutical thyroid hormone replacements medications such as eltroxin, etc. It is vital that you take the thyroid hormone as prescribed by your medical doctor. Thyroid hormone is produced in the body and contains iodine. Seeing that all the table salt sold in SA is fortified with iodine, there should not be a problem with iodine deficiency and it is not advisable to take iodine supplements like kelp if you already have an underactive thyroid. In many cases hypothyroidism is caused by an autoimmune disease.

17
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/15

Can I take AntaGolin™ together with prescription medication

Posted by: Johannes | 2013/01/31

I cant think that this product could be healthy for one exept if diagnosed with insulin resistance. If not insulin resistant could it maybe be a triger for diabetes? as the human body regulates the insulin correctly and sudenly its being adjusted to a unnatural state.

Reply to Johannes
Posted by: annamari | 2013/01/30

kan ek dit drink as ek op hoebloedruk medikasie is

Reply to annamari
Posted by: Hajira Ahmed | 2013/01/30

Hi ... my daughter is 13 years old suffer to loose weight and gains faster ... she is diagnosed with Insulin Resistance Syndrome and she is taking glucohage 500mg ... will it be safe for her to take Antagolin .... !!!

Reply to Hajira Ahmed
Posted by: ameera campbell | 2012/11/28

Can ° & #809  use antagolin with eltroxin-need to loose weight.

Reply to ameera campbell
Posted by: Maria | 2012/11/27

Can I usr this withe Tonalin and Green tea tablits.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Belinda | 2012/11/19

Can I take Antgolin if I am on Methotrexate, Plasmoquine, Lyrica, Prednisone and Arcoxia?

Reply to Belinda
Posted by: sune | 2012/11/17

My daughter is 11years, overweight, underactive tyroid! Medics increase weight! What can she drink?

Reply to sune
Posted by: Snipgat | 2012/11/16

Can I use antagolin if I''m a type 2 diabetic - at this moment I''m on Janumet 50/500mg once a day

Reply to Snipgat
Posted by: karen | 2012/11/15

Can i use antagolin if iam using eltroxin, iam taking my medication daily and i am eating well but i dont seem, to loose weight .

Reply to karen
Posted by: Carin | 2012/11/02

waar kan ek van die hulp middel kry asb help my. vonse is maar skraal maar ek nie en ek moet iets doen help asb

Reply to Carin
Posted by: Ali1984 | 2012/11/01

Hi there, I need to know if I can use AntaGolin while I am on Oratane?

Reply to Ali1984
Posted by: Tessa | 2012/10/31

I have not been tested for insullin resistance. Can I still use it to help me reduce weight?

Reply to Tessa
Posted by: Christina | 2012/10/31

Anti depressants help produce seratonin and are known to replace the natural production of seratonin in the the body and once taken have to be continued. I am concerned that Antagolin might do the same. In other words, replace the natural production of insulin in the body and therefore has to be continuously taken as the body will then be incapable of its own production of insulin.

Reply to Christina
Posted by: karien | 2012/10/19

can i use it with blood pressure tablets

Reply to karien
Posted by: Lise | 2012/10/09

My daughter who is 10 years old and weighs 61 kg has been diagnosed with Insulin Resistance like me. I am know on AntaGolin can my daughter also go on it?

Reply to Lise

Dear Tanja