Question
Posted by: Mike | 2012/02/21

Antagolin

is antagolin safe for anyone to use to loose weight or only for diabetics?

Dear Mike
I cannot really comment on the efficacy and safety of AntaGolin because I have as yet not seen any scientific papers published that confirm that it works for insulin resistance and that it is safe to use by diabetics or other individuals. If the components in AntaGolin are effective in lowering blood insulin and glucose levels, then this should theoretically help with weightloss. However, I would, rather suggest that you use a balanced slimming diet and regular daily exercise to lose weight, as this is a safe and less expensive option.

2
Posted by: Veroushca | 2012/05/30

I would just like to know, my daughter is 10 years old and is highly Insulin Resistant, can I use Antagolin for her or is there somethings best suited for children similar to Antagolin.

Reply to Veroushca

Dear Mike