Question
Posted by: NADS | 2011-12-02

Antagolin

I am quite desperate...I am 1.5m and weigh 51.5kg, I have been struggling to lose the excess weight (3kg) for over two months now. I do eat healthy and do only have some luxury foods and wine once a week. I have heard about antagolin, I am not insulin resistant though...will this help for me?

Dear Nads
Your present BMI = 22.9 which is already very close to the ideal of 22 for adult women. Your body is probably resisting the loss of another 3 kg which would reduce your BMI to 21.3 which is less than ideal. The closer you get to your goal weight the slower the weightloss usually is, so I would recommend that you should start doing some form of physical exercise such as going for brisk walks every day for at least 30 min. This is a safer option than to take Antagolin which has not really been subjected to rigorous clinical testing and is intended for patients with insulin resistance or diabetes, not someone who is trying to lose a few kgs and is healthy. Taking such supplements can actually disrupt your metabolism, so please stick to eating a low-fat diet, do your exercise and aim to lose another 1.5 kg so that your BMI = 22 which is ideal.

8
Posted by: muffintop | 2012-03-31

i take Thyroid meds ( underactive thyroid) and anti depressent daily. I have a huge problem with a really big " spare tube"  . I also find myself craving carbs. Would taking Antagolin assist with weight loss around my tummy?

Reply to muffintop
Posted by: barbara | 2012-03-27

inshape just got a tummy had all tests all fine ==was told tummy stores insulin and must cut sugar all fruit and food that has sugar xxxx will antagolin help break down the insulin stored and decrease tummy i eat well and excersise

Reply to barbara
Posted by: talita | 2012-03-05

I am 41 female my weight 133kg I have been on so many diets and supplements but loose up to 20kg just to put it all back again even thou I maintain a healthy eating plan will antagolin help me or nt my height is 1.68 m

Reply to talita
Posted by: Renee | 2012-02-28

My average daily consumption of Coke was 8 litres a day.
I stopped cold turkey thinking I would lose weight, but nothing. For a whole month I did not lose or gain a sinlge pound. I went on this Antagolin and vwolla 4kg loss in the first week!!

Reply to Renee
Posted by: James | 2012-02-21

I am 49 weigh 108kg and is 1.80 tall. For nearly a year now I am trying to loose weight on a dieet thats been worked out by a dietitian of which I really do follow. But gettin onto the scale I do not loose any weight rather actually picking up weight.. I do some exercises in by spinning twice in a week, do some walkining and also palying golf. I have visited my GP and they did some test on me and everything was fine. I still need to know why I cannot loose weight and if Antagolin can help me?

Reply to James
Posted by: pam | 2012-01-12

I hav polycystic ovarian syndrome, told to me by my GP, I hardly get my menstrual cycle, n I''m only obese around my tummy can I take antagolin for tis? I also take metfforman at night wit d yasmin pill ffor pcos plz help,

Reply to pam
Posted by: Interested | 2011-12-08

I''ve recently quite smoking but now sit with cravings which is a big problem for me as I''m getting married next year.I have picked up some weight and am looking for something that will stop the cravings and help me drop some weight-would this product help???

Reply to Interested
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-12-02

Dear Nads