Question
Posted by: m | 2008/08/07

antagolin

I really would like to start using the Antagolin product but I just need to make sure that I can take it with my anit-deppressant (Cypralex) and my energy booster Geri-complex. Would you be able to advise me on this

Hallo m
I can find no clinical trials done to determine if Antagolin has any interaction with any medication but I think the risk of interaction is probably small. The Ginseng in your Gericomplex may however interact with your Cipralex and can cause your blood to be thinner than usual causing bleeding and bruising.