Question
Posted by: Just me | 2009/12/03

Answers

Hi there,

I have a few questions that need answering please concerning my pregnancy. Hope you can help, here goes.

1. I had my last period 21 Oct, how far along am I? 4 weeks or 6 weeks?

2. My partner is away until early Jan and I do not want to go to the doctor until he is back for my first check up.Is this a dumb idea?

3. I am not on medical aid and my partner recently left his but I/we want to join another one now, will there be extra costs cause I am joining while I am pregnant?

4. I am experiencing mild cramps as if they are period pains, is this normal?

Thanks so much

1. 6 weeks
2. That is fine as long as you have no medical problems or problems in previous pregnancies.
3.You would have to check with the medical aid.
4. This is normal.

2

1. 6 weeks
4. This is normal.

1. 6 weeks
4. This is normal.