Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009-04-15

Answers

When do we getthe responce from the gynae I posted a quiry yeterday and there is no answer and now there is more than thirty questions today , Can anyone tell me what is ahppening I am really worried now , because the question I asked yeterday I can not ask any expect exceot the Gynae

Questions are answered in 48-72 hours.

1
Posted by: Flower | 2009-04-16

Hey. just chill. the doc has a lot of work as you can see... look at the dates of the questions... most questions were all asked the same day you asked yours... the doc will get back to you i promise i' ve been asking questions for a couple months now, and i ALWAYS get an answer. just wait another day or 2. if its a serious problem just relax breathe and tell yourself there are worse things in this world. you' ll get through this dont worry :)
best wishes

Reply to Flower