Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-21

answer to Mmm quest 546

Honestly Mmm how could U give TT such advice. Once the forbidden friut is tasted it will never stop there. Talk about " pulling the thing off"  the only thing that' s likely to be pulled off besides TT + his sister in law' s clothes is the wedding ring on TT' s wifes finger when she finds out. Lust can b a very costly thing. Don' t listen 2 him TT.

faithfullness to your partner is of supreme importance

Posted by: TT | 2009-01-22

I think Steve got it 80% correct, but the rest is also correct after i have done some serious thinking. I was even thinkijg about the once off thingm, but no one knows what the outcome might be. So i will rather try try and play save as possible. I am sure we do get to that, ME and the Sister in LAW, we will mess up an entire family.

Thank you all for the feedback.

Reply to TT
Posted by: Steve | 2009-01-22

The reason that the sister is looking so attractive is because he is getting more attention from her than from his wife.

If he is not getting the attention that he needs, he will eventually get it somewhere. I think that we are all like that men and women.

Reply to Steve