Question
Posted by: karen | 2010-06-11

answer

My question (124 fat cyclist)previous question 114. You said there are already a comment I cannot open the comment, can you plese resend the answer.Thank you

HI Karen

That's weird (and frustrating) because I know I answered the question so not sure what happened there.

Anyway, here's another go at it.

I think your appetite problem is the main issue here, less than the exercise and certainly not something that a stimulant will help you with. If anything, the stimulant may drive your appetite even higher. I think the way to get on top of this is to assess what you're eating and how much, and when. All three can affect your energy balance during a day, and that drives appetite. And this is something you need to really see a dietician about. There are some foods, for example, that suppress appetite, others don't, and so what you eat is important. Then there's the timing - when you eat relative to training might be crucial too.

Now the Eltroxin is no doubt also a factor - it would stimulate your appetite, and perhaps there is a medical consideration of changing the dosage. But I think the diet is the key, and you need to see a dietician about this, and all these other factors will play off that.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-06-13

HI Karen

Anyway, here's another go at it.

Reply to fitnessdoc