Question
Posted by: nay-nay | 2008/05/28

ansure

Good day
I went to my doc.yesterday and do a scan and it shows that i am 2weeks preggies and he even take a hpt and the test line was light and the control line was dark.Last week i was bleeding but it looks like my menstruation ,last week i ask a question and you told me that i'm 7weeks preggies because i didnt get my menstruation last month and i did do a hpt and it shows positive,but last week friday i bleed and i thought it was a miscarriage but i was praying to GOD to save me and my unborn baby ,but everything is fine know the doc. give me iron pills and painamol for my kidneys thats in pain.

Thanx have a great day.

Glad all is well. You cannot be 2 weeks pregnant, as pregnancy is counted from the last period, not from conception. You could be just over 4 weeks.

3
Posted by: nay nay | 2008/06/04

i did nt get my periods in april but in march it was on the 26th and may on the 23th and the doc said i'm 2weeks preggies please assist me with how many weeks i'am

Reply to nay nay
Posted by: nay nay | 2008/06/03

Can you assist me, and tell me how many weeks i am please i did get my periods april and in march it was 26th and only for 5days i normally get it 7days and in may i did get it the 23th and it stop on 27th the day i went to see my doc. and he told me i am 2weeks preggies.

please and thanx.

Reply to nay nay
Posted by: nay nay | 2008/06/03

please and thanx.

Reply to nay nay