Question
Posted by: Mapstix | 2008/07/26

Anri Muller is now in heaven

Message on blog - At 17h05 today Anri was issued her set of Angel' s wings.

Thank you for your support, we are overhwelmed.

We' ll post something more on the weekend.

Warm regards,
Jaco &  Anna-Mart

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Mapstix
THanks for keeping us posted. Please give Jaco and Anna-Mart our condolences.
Welma

3
Posted by: Mapstix | 2008/07/30

I just attended Anri Muller’  s funeral. I just want to share 4 things Jaco said about his little daughter who was born at 26 weeks and lived 29 days (not quoting him but as I understood it).

He said she thought them 4 things.

Never say you can’  t …  Anri had from the beginning little change of surviving, but she fought for her live every day …  everyday she gave her absolute best and she tried.

Treasure every moment …  Jaco says that every moment she was awake, they made the best of it –  reading her books, talking to her, encouraging her and that all those moments will forever be cherished by them. She was with them very short but they made the best of every moment.

A Baby is a MIRACLE …  everyday babies get born …  it is not a right or privilege, it is a miracle that happens every second of every day all over the world.

AND STRETCH! Anri loved to stretch when she woke up and was a real stretcher and Jaco says that whenever they now wake up in the morning and stretch their legs –  they will think of her and begin the day with new courage.

Reply to Mapstix
Posted by: Mapstix | 2008/07/27

Hi D, jammer om te hoor dat jy ook deur die trauma en verlies moes gaan waardeur Jaco en Anna-Mart is ... HUlle is vriende van my een beste vriendin en werklik ongelooflike mense ... ek het so gehoop en gebid dat Anri dit sou maak, maar die Here het ' n ander plan met haar gehad.

Wat se mens?? Niks kan seker die seer wegneem of beter maak nie?

Reply to Mapstix
Posted by: D | 2008/07/27

Sterkte. Ek het nou omtrent gesit en huil toe ek jul storie op die webpage gaan lees het. (' n walk down memory lane vir my).

Dink aan julle al ken ek julle nie!!!

Reply to D