Posted by: Concerned | 2009-03-09

Good day,

I would like your advise in the following matter. I am trying to conceive since Dec 2008. The first month my menustration was 3 days and CD27. Used a OPK kit which tested positive on the 18th Jan. Then the following month (Jan) i menustrated for 2 days on a 26CD. Feb I menustrated lightly for one day only and my CD23. I have once again used OPK since CD7 and are now on CD15 and still no positive and I am also BBT' ing with no increase of temp. Could it be that for the last two months i have not ovulated and is this reason for concern ?

Your advise is much appreciated and thanking you in advance.

It may be that you did not ovulate. If this happens occasionally it is not a problem, but your cycle does not sound quite normal. If you have recently stopped contraception, this may explain it and you should then just give it more time.