Question
Posted by: stoaway | 2011/09/20

another touch

hi, i need some advice. i have come to a point where i think i am sick and i might need help. i have been married to my wife for almost 7 years now. when we were dating i was very possesive over her. i never liked it when she chatted to other guys or give other men hugs. i always wanted her to cover up her bits when we went out. in the last 3 years of our marriage i have changed. i am totally different. the complete opposite.

i now like her to dress sexy with her cleavage showing. i get turned on when men look at her body or try to chat her up. i have actually told her i am ok if another guys fondles her. i am not forcing her to do this, she finds it kinky and wants a stranger to have some fun with her.

i havent come across any of our friends who have done something like this. am i sick for wanting another man touching my wife?

Is it normal to want this? Some men have these fantasies about their partners, but this doesn't mean that they all act it out. You need to think through how you both will feel about this, and how you would feel afterward. Whilst it can result in distress and relationship breakdown for some, there are clearly some people who can manage this within their marriage/relationship. Remember to practice safe sex.

18
Posted by: L to Stoaway | 2011/09/21

I have been married 18 years and have three kids. Hubby and I make our sex lives interesting by exploring WITH EACH OTHER. So we look at other people, but it had never occurred to us to get sexually involved. We look around and see the mess that goes on in relationships these days due to multiple sexual partnering etc. and sigh with relief that we didnt take that dreaded step.

Reply to L to Stoaway
Posted by: Romany | 2011/09/21

I agree with L and I would be very disgusted if my husband wanted me to be touched by other men.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: stoaway | 2011/09/21

kurt, xcv and pj email me bonaquact@gmail.com
L, how long are you married or in a relationship? maybe one day you will explore your secuality and experience what we do.

Reply to stoaway
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/21

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: L | 2011/09/20

Why get married if you want other men to fondle the woman you have committed to? My husband would commit blue murder if I had an affair or even a one night stand, never mind in FRONT OF HIM! You guys should join swinger clubs and not waste time with monogomous relationships.
Sorry, not being judgemental, just logical.

Reply to L
Posted by: Kurt | 2011/09/20

wzr@webmail.co.za

Reply to Kurt
Posted by: PJ | 2011/09/20

Hi Kurt, give me your email addy and i''ll mail u asap.

Reply to PJ
Posted by: : Kurt | 2011/09/20

HEY pj i would love to chat with u as i am in the same boat just a big turn on

Reply to : Kurt
Posted by: kurt | 2011/09/20

i would love to chat with u as i am in the same boat just a big turn on

Reply to kurt
Posted by: XCV | 2011/09/20

Hey stoaway, exactly in the same boat as u are. If u want to chat about it off the forum, let me know.

Reply to XCV
Posted by: PJ | 2011/09/20

Hi, I was the same as you were and exactly the same as you are now..It''s a great turn on.

Reply to PJ
Posted by: MARK | 2011/09/20

U have just found out what really turns u on,which u had no idea all along until something hit ur erotic side of men with ur wife,u dont need help it is a natural sex thing,have u ask ur wife wat turnsher on,u in for a suprise .i was with a married couple,the hubby only watch me doing his wife,she was turned on big time and he was just over the moon.and i had damn good sex knowing he was watching me,now that is a turn on for me,and i treated her like a queen and not a SLUT LIKE SOME MEN WOULD DO.

Reply to MARK
Posted by: stoaway | 2011/09/20

yes i would. but thats not the issue. i want the expert to tell me if this is normaly or if i should seek help.

Reply to stoaway
Posted by: mark | 2011/09/20

So would u want ur wife to tell u all that happened does that turn u on?

Reply to mark
Posted by: Andrea | 2011/09/20

I am just trying to asist

Reply to Andrea
Posted by: stoaway | 2011/09/20

i would rather not watch but i would want her to rather tell me what happened. i think if i should watch i will get jealous. Andrea i never posted my problem for the intention that you have.

Reply to stoaway
Posted by: mark | 2011/09/20

Nothing wrong with that,there are millions of men that love wat u are doing.believe me u are not alone.i knowthat this is a massive turn on for u,would u like to watch a man with ur wife.

Reply to mark
Posted by: Andrea | 2011/09/20

Can i chat up your wife and fondle her?

Reply to Andrea