Posted by: Lonestar | 2009-04-02

Another " oldie"  saying Hello...

Hi CS and others,

Yep it is the true old LS on this side of the screen.
Haven' t visited for well....many moons

Otherwise just the same old, different day, but I do find strength in my Creator to carry on. Hubby has been cheating again, work is crap and so I can carry on, but I chose not to dwell on the negative. Instead, I live my life as each moment is my last, enjoy the moments I have with my kids (they' re growing up way to fast...12 &  7) and take up challenges and adventures as they come along.

I sincerely hope that all the " oldies"  or well " newbies"  are doing well and Cs that you' re still going strong.

Best wishes to all

Sorry, folks, for the delay in responding. I've spent an anxious day in the dark, as Tshwane City Council can't keep the lights on, and this is my third power-cut this year.
Greetings Lonestar ! Sounds like you've found an efficient way of living with the slings and arrows. I'm still going, though I'm not sure how Strong it is. Do drop in moe often ; there's lots you could contribute

Posted by: BlackBird | 2009-04-04

Now that is a voice from the very distand past !!!!!

Hope you doing OK.

Reply to BlackBird
Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-04-03

Hello Lonestar!

Dis nou nice om weer van jou te hoor - moet nou nie weer wegraak nie!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: marcel | 2009-04-02

Hellooooo, gee i wish more people would adopt your attitude! its so nice to read something nice and positive for a change. Yip you just carry on gal, just carry on! Enjoy your kids, they worth every minute! cheerio

Reply to marcel