Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/06/08

Another one bites the Dust

Hi Cybie

DAMN so the GERMS got you. Really not easy to hide from the buggers.

Good luck with the flu! My doctor gave me antibiotics and ordered me to stay in bed. Hope you follow the same routine.

Wish I could make you my brocolli and cauliflower soup to cheer you up and your stomach.

Get better soon.

In this situation, I try to avoid taking antibiotics, as they have no benefits with these viral illnesses. Only later, if necessary, if one gets a bronchitis on top of the flu. Now, any good soup is excellent stuff, with any excuse

2
Posted by: Lilly | 2011/06/09

You 2 should get a room.

Reply to Lilly